Telephonic Medical Case management (TCM) is a proactive process of injury and disability management. By applying ISYS®’ CaseSmart® nurse case management (NCM) approach which includes….intensive and pro-active attention to each case’s unique needs, good judgment, strong and effective communication skills, timely case monitoring and a constant focus on Return-to-Work (RTW) opportunities so that constructive injury outcomes can be achieved.
Injured workers Rate ISYS® Case Managers 4.7 / 5 Stars
ISYS® provides Nurse Case Management (NCM) services throughout:
● California (CA)
– Coverage statewide including Los Angeles (LA), Orange County (OC), Riverside (RIV), San Diego (SD), Sacramento (Sac), San Francisco (SF), Fresno/Central Valley and all other regions throughout the state
● Nevada (NV)
– Coverage statewide including Las Vegas (LV), Reno, Washoe County, and all other regions throughout the state
● Arizona (AZ)
– Coverage statewide including Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Lake Havasu, Grand Canyon, and all other regions throughout the state
● New Mexico (NM)
– Coverage statewide including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces, Roswell, Farmington, Hobbs, and all other regions throughout the state
● Texas (TX)
– Coverage statewide including Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Lubbock, El Paso, McAllen, Fort Worth, and all other regions throughout the state
ONLINE INFORMATION REQUEST FORM
Using skilled, credentialed and experienced Professionals, ISYS® offers creative and effective problem solving to meet your Medical Case Management, Return-to-Work, and Education Services needs. To request more information on our services, please complete the form below:
* These fields are required.