Last modified: January 1, 2023
ISYS Solutions, Inc. and its affiliate, doing business as CareerSmart Learning, (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide the Company in the course of engaging in business typically done through business-to-business relationships and when engaging with the Company website, www.isyscm.com , (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website and the Company.
- When you interact with our advertising or applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this website and policy.
- When you contact us through any means including in person (e.g., at a conference), in writing, or via telephone.
It does not apply to information collected:
- through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website; or
- from a publicly available source.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected] or 800-992-8100.
Information You Voluntarily Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website and in the course of providing services in a business-to-business transaction capacity, or when contacting us, may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, job title, professional license number, certification numbers, and any other personally-identifiable information you choose to provide us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Business-to-business information details necessary to carry out Company services.
- Your search queries on the Website
- Information contained in emails exchanged in the course of business-to-business interactions.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“), such as a personal testimonial or review of Company services. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, read pages, download information, or view content, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, internet service provider (for example “companyX.com”) and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is aggregated with data collected automatically from other users We may maintain automatically collected data or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Do Not Track
DNT is a concept that has been promoted by regulatory agencies such as the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing Internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites by using browser settings. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has been working with industry groups, Internet browsers, technology companies, and regulators to develop a DNT technology standard. While some progress has been made, it has been slow. No standard has been adopted to this date. We do not alter our practices when receiving “do not track” signals from a visitor’s browser.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.]
Third-Party Platforms & Data Sharing Practices
Social Media Links
This Website may contain links to other sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We are not responsible for the privacy of such other sites. Our users should be aware then they leave our site, read the policy statements of each website that collects their personally identifiable information.
We use Google Analytics to analyze traffic to this Website, Google Analytics works by automatically sending certain information to Google. This includes, for example, the web address of the page that you’re visiting and your IP address. Google may also set cookies on your browser or read cookies that are already there. For more information on how Google obtains and uses data when you use this Website, please review the Google’s policy at: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Cloud-Based Video Conferencing Services
The Company is integrated with or may otherwise interact with third party applications, websites, and services (“Third Party Applications”) such as Zoom to make interactions or education more accessible to you. These Third-Party Applications may have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies and your use of these Third-Party Applications will be governed by and subject to such terms and conditions and privacy policies. You understand and agree that Company does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the behavior, features, or content of any Third Party Application or for any transaction you may enter into with the provider of any such Third Party Applications, nor does Company warrant the compatibility or continuing compatibility of the Third-Party Applications with the Service.
Webinars and other live or virtual interactions may be recorded for internal quality control purposes and may also be rebroadcast, with express permission of participants.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other business-to-business service transaction or purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account status as it relates to our business-to-business relationship
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose while engaged in providing services in a business-to-business capacity.
- For any other purposes not described here with your consent.
We will securely store collected information for as long as necessary to fulfill our business-to-business obligations, unless otherwise required by law.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To a successor in interest in the event we are bought, sold, or otherwise transferred to a new owner.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by emailing us at [email protected] or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may also send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company in the course of exchanging business-to-business information related to providing services.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change personal information by sending us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete information related to cases being serviced in the course of business-to-business related activities. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. To protect information, if the authenticity of the request cannot be reasonably verified, the request will be denied.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: P.O. Box 189, Brea, CA 92822. After taking reasonable steps to verify the authenticity of your request, we will provide the requested information within a reasonable period of time.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to help protect the security of transactions. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
ISYS Solutions, Inc.
P.O. Box 189
Brea, CA 92822
Email: [email protected]