ONSITE MEDICAL CASE MANAGEMENT
ISYS® Medical Case Managers (MCM) employ a CaseSmart® approach to Nurse Case Management (NCM), which allows for effective management of health, wellness and injury care needs throughout the employee’s episode of disability or injury.
Experienced ISYS® Medical Case Managers (MCM) excel at coordinating communications, facilitating and assuring timely services and in helping to assure compliance with appropriate treatment protocols.
Projecting the duration and complexity of disability and recovery allows for a greater assurance of timely and successful Return-to-Work (RTW) and Injury Management outcomes.
RUSH MEDICAL CASE MANAGEMENT
Sometimes your biggest challenge is getting a case manager assigned at a moment’s notice, such as:
Your ability to have a nurse case manager assigned when and where you need them most could make the difference for you, the employer and the injured worker and their family in achieving a successful outcome. Our ability to respond immediately to Rush Medical Case Management needs is a core capability of ISYS® in all areas of California (CA), Nevada (NV), Arizona (AZ), New Mexico (NM) and Texas (TX).
When minutes count you can count on ISYS® nurse case managers to be ready to respond when and where you need them.
CATASTROPHIC AND MEDICAL CASE MANAGEMENT
Catastrophic (CAT) and complex injuries and illnesses present unique challenges requiring nurses case managers (NCMs) with special skills, temperaments and experiences. Such cases pose many questions for the seriously injured and disabled person, their family, their employer and the many professionals involved.
In addition, such injuries and disabilities present unique and challenging needs including long term medical costs and specialized care. Essential to effective management of catastrophic (CAT) cases are the following:
*ISYS® Solutions, Inc. adheres to the CMSA “Standards of Practice of Case Management” as a guideline for care.
TELEPHONIC MEDICAL CASE MANAGEMENT
Telephonic Medical Case management (TCM) is a proactive process of injury and disability management. By applying ISYS®’ CaseSmart® nurse case management (NCM) approach which includes: intensive and pro-active attention to each case’s unique needs, good judgment, strong and effective communication skills, timely case monitoring and a constant focus on Return-to-Work (RTW) opportunities so that constructive injury outcomes can be achieved.
ISYS® provides Nurse Case Management (NCM) services throughout:
● California (CA)
– Case Management coverage statewide including Los Angeles (LA), Orange County (OC), Riverside (RIV), San Diego (SD), Sacramento (Sac), San Francisco (SF), Fresno/Central Valley and all other regions throughout the state
● Nevada (NV)
– Case Management coverage statewide including Las Vegas (LV), Reno, Washoe County, and all other regions throughout the state
● Arizona (AZ)
– Case Management coverage statewide including Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Lake Havasu, Grand Canyon, and all other regions throughout the state
● New Mexico (NM)
– Case Management coverage statewide including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces, Roswell, Farmington, Hobbs, and all other regions throughout the state
● Texas (TX)
– Case Management coverage statewide including Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Lubbock, El Paso, McAllen, Fort Worth, and all other regions throughout the state